Store Team Members
Store Team Members
£Competitive depending on experience
As a Full Time Level 3, Senior Sales Team Member, in our Epsom store, you will be at the heartbeat of the sales floor.
Your role is there to support the Store Leader and Floor Manager cultivate a friendly environment by greeting every customer as you would wish to be greeted and helping your colleagues do the same. We are looking for someone who can excel at meeting each and every customer's needs and who enjoys providing tailor-made advice/support.
As the store's full time Level 3, Senior Sales Team Member, you will be there to help drive the store and each store team member to reach their collective and personal KPI and targets. We are looking for those who are driven to achieve and exceed in all aspects of the role.
One of the benefits of working at Stormfront, you will be in the enviable position of being one the first to learn about new Apple products and initiatives. We hope that the excitement you will hold can drive you to share this knowledge with both your team members and customers alike.
Operating at the core of our business, you provide customers with their first impression of Stormfront, Apple and your own store. You will utilise your exceptional listening skills and guide the customer through our Sales Process; identifying, selecting, purchasing, education, reinforcing and support. Your role will be diverse and not just restricted to customer interaction. As an ambitious individual you will welcome opportunities to gain knowledge regarding visual merchandising, product and service knowledge as well as opportunities to learn and improve sales techniques. With opportunities to further your career, your success will not only be measured by individual productivity, and overall store performance but also by your attitude.
Essential Criteria of Level 3, Senior Store Team Member
You will be:
- Sales Driven to reach all targets set
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience
- Experienced with Apple products in one way or another
- Warm, friendly and able to engage with our customers and other team members
- Able to use clear and concise communication skills which our customers can understand
- Approachable, empathetic, with an ability to listen carefully
- Team player who can think on your feet
- Presentable, enthusiastic and friendly
- Passionate about the Apple brand and products
- Have the ability to take direction and filter this down to your team members appropriately
- Flexible with schedules as hours will be based on business needs
- Where possible, be able to help cover other stores should the need arise
What do you get from working at Stormfront?
- A growing love and passion for all things Apple
- A great sense of achievement and empowerment from helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them
- Having that sense of pride as you work at Stormfront who is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller
- Having a distinguished accreditation from Apple means we are recognised to offer a fantastic customer focused environment in which people can get their hands on the full range of Apple products
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, and you can demonstrate your passion, knowledge, and determination, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Store Team Member, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Team Member, Retail Advisor, Retail Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Store Assistant, Store Advisor, Retail.