Insurance Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
We are one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
HomeLet is part of Barbon Insurance Group. Barbon has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet & Movem Brand and Rentshield is based in Teignmouth. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To sell Tenants Insurance policies and other Tenants Services directly to customers through outbound calling and inbound calls. Utilising warm leads from within the HomeLet business to sell Tenants insurance/Services and meeting/exceeding sales targets.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Sell Insurance products and Tenants Services directly to Tenants
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
- Outbound call on leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
- Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of your own productivity
- To be aware of the department targets, work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way
- Work using script/call guide
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To achieve or exceed target on all quality assessments
- To feedback to our Account Management teams on leads maximising the cross selling opportunities on each phone call.
- Input accurate data into all necessary logs, trackers and databases to accurately record information and provide adequate MI and audit trails
Excellent communication skills
Bonus - you have the potential to earn up to 35% bonus each month.
Benefits - Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.