Account Manager - Blackburn - GBP30k-GBP35k comms C/A
Account Manager - Blackburn
GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 + 100% OTE + GBP6k car allowance
Sector: IT sales / Managed Print Solutions
An exciting to opportunity to work with one of my biggest clients!
I am actively recruiting for an account manager to join one of my most exciting clients, they have over 30 years' experience in managed print services and they deliver tailored solutions built around the customers document output needs and business challenges. My client continually invests in its people and products, enabling us to remain among the most accomplished managed services providers.
Role overview for Account Manager
Working mainly within the North West/North East M62 corridor, it is your task to source and develop lead generation in order to close sales of Document Solutions products and services to SME, Corporate and/or Enterprise customers. The main product focus is on managed Print solutions and Information Management solutions. In addition to closing new business opportunities from new customers, you will also gain new business from within existing customers.
Account manager Job accountabilities
- Account management of existing customer
- Achieve / exceed minimum levels of activity in terms of weekly telephone calls, appointments, proactive marketing to attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and to maintain consistency of performance.
- Responsible for achievement of target within your given area through pro-active new business calls
- Maintain and maximise the business pipeline
- Gain customer commitment to all stages of the sales process.
- Maintain existing customer base ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Keep personal motivation and focus high.
Skills and abilities for Account manager
- Direct experience of telephone canvassing for new business appointments.
- Minimum 2 years' sales experience, with a proven track record in a competitive environment, selling high value solutions.
- Good all-round education literate & numerate to a high standard.
- The ability to work under your own initiative is vital.
- Must be IT literate, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- They will be required to gain and attain a detailed working knowledge of current and future document solutions products and services.
- Suitable people will possess a good sense of humour with an ability to work under pressure and achieve stretching sales targets.
For more information on the account manager role please contact Craig Cook at Penguin Recruitment on or alternatively email on
For the successful candidate my client offers an industry leading package consisting of GBP30k - GBP35k + 100% commission structure and GBP6k car allowance, company Share Incentive Plan, annual salary reviews, agile working, modern offices, multiple sites and technology to support remote working. You will also receive an individual development plan to help progress your career further.
Commutable locations: Burnley, Preston, Bolton, Rochdale, Bury, Chorley, Broughton, Waddington, Horwich, Leyland, Darwen, Ramsbottom
Skill words: Internal Account manager, Internal Sales, Sales Executive, Corporate Account Manager, Account Executive, Telesales, Account Manager, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Telemarketing, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Graduate Sales, IT Sales, field sales