5 days left
- Full Time
OSR are recruiting for a Parts Supervisor on behalf of a prestige brand car dealer in Bedford, to work as an integral part of the aftersales team.
My client is franchised to a leading prestige brand and operates within a successful and reputable dealer group. A professional and motivational environment is on offer, with personal development and training available through both manufacturer and the group, as well as career progression opportunities likely to present themselves within the dealership and wider group.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and organise the parts team's daily activities
- Receiving parts into stock and maintaining stock levels
- Booking and ordering parts for workshop
- Sourcing parts through manufacturer and on occasion externally
- Handling parts returns to manufacturer when applicable
- Use of internal stock control and invoicing systems, and EPC's
- Handling internal and retail enquiries
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous parts department experience is essential
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service, and confident telephone manner
- Sales ability and a keen attention to detail
- Valid driving licence
SALARY, HOURS AND BENEFITS
- GBP25,000 basic salary
- Personal benefits package
- Monday - Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 8.30am-4pm (1 in 3)
The dealership is located in Bedford
JOB REFERENCE: J4075
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.