Car Sales Executives
7 days left
- Full Time
I'm currently recruiting for Sales Executives to join a rapidly expanding Prestige automotive company.
As a result of their recent success, they are constantly developing and expanding which is why they are looking for driven and enthusiastic Sales Executives to join their team.
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in the North West at the moment and this is an opportunity to move into a fast paced environment and to help the company grow further.
The Sales Executives are key members of the organisation and the company is looking for hard workers; people who want to invest their time and energy into their role, earn good money, through a basic salary and great commission structure and progress in the business.
Ideally, you will have a background in Sales, but the company are willing to interview candidates who want to get into a Sales role and train and work hard.
- This role is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic and a really hard worker who wants to get on and work for a leading business. They will train and coach you if you don't have previous experience, but show the will and desire to learn. They want someone with the right attitude and a great work ethic
- Achieve Sales targets in a fast paced environment
- To respond to all online enquires in the expected time set by the management team
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with the company's objectives
- Follow all company procedures
- To treat your colleagues and the workplace with respect
- To offer their customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction
- The Sales Executive will be a very sociable and confident person, with a tough skin and you will be really personable, hardworking and like a laugh!
- You will need to be able to multitask
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes
- Work independently, as well as a part of a close knit team
- Good listener with effective communication skills
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and motivated
There are a host of benefits for a Sales Executive on offer:
- A competitive salary and a very good commission structure with a realistic earning potential of GBP50,000
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives which include holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and GBP100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer