Litigation Insight and Analysis Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Data Analyst / Worthing/ business support
Our well established client in the Worthing area are looking for a Data Analyst to assist with their growing team.
The responsibilities of a Data Analyst are;
- Produce analytical data sets on service practices and interpret trends and patterns, presenting findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and spoken communications with senior colleagues.
- Create commercially viable recommendations to enhance general litigation operation
- Work with other areas of the business to identify opportunities to increase revenue or reduction of costs through the application of analytical techniques.
- Presenting performance analysis and management information at portfolio, placement and strategy level to form tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Data warehouse integration, interrogation, data collection and sample analytics to improved performance
- Quality assurance - ensure the analysis and post-implementation tracking management information presented is accurate and consistent with the standard business reporting framework
The successful Data Analyst will be;