Contracts Officer - Permanent - Swansea - salary up to GBP32k
Are you an experienced Procurement / Contracts officer looking to join a Large, rapidly growing third sector company?
Are you detail-focused and thrive working in fast-paced, dynamic team environments?
If so, we have a role for you!
Due to rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Contracts Officer to join a dynamic Procurement team with identifying new bidding opportunities and responding to a large number of high-value project tenders.
As a Contracts Officer, you will be responsible for :
- To lead on design, development and implementation of Procurement contract areas for a range of goods and services
- To manage a portfolio of contracts to achieve Value for Money.
- Undertake the arrangement of Procurement contracts and contract management.
- To maximise efficiency gains from all Procurement activity in line with the Value for Money Strategy
- To ensure all Procurement activity is compliant with Public Contract Regulations 2015 and the Group Procurement strategy
- To identify contract management and to ensure smooth transition post contract award
- To deliver commercial / contractual advice to both internal and external stakeholders
- To be able to use and understand eProcurement tools.
To be considered, you will have:
- Previous experience in the preparation and delivery of tenders (ideally within the public sector)
- Level 5 CIPS (desired)
- Prepared to challenge and be challenged, with a genuine enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
- Competent Information Technology user, with experience of computerised Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, in both the verbal and written medium.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
Includes Excellent benefits package???
- Competitive Salary
- 2 Pensions scheme options
- On- site parking
- Flexi working
- Working from home offered
- Car allowance
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW! Interviews to be held next week.