1 day left
- Full Time
My Client based in the South of England are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their Smart Metering team.
* To engage with UK Smart metering specifications and working groups and act as subject matter experts
* Define and manage requirements for the development teams
* Deliver specifications for development and test
* Develop documentation to support development, including architecture and detailed design
* Review and sign off test cases and results delivered by the test teams
* Provide issue resolution solution support to development team, customers and industry 6.
* Experience with AMI meter deployments involving remote communications.
* Experience with advanced tariff and data profile systems including prepayment.
* Experience with UK smart metering specifications; GBCS, CPA, Zigbee, DLMS
* Experienced in creating product specifications across all aspects of creating such a smart metering products.
* Detailed knowledge of the software components involved, and how to architect and specify for the broader development team.
* Proven ability to create clear, unambiguous documentation, and to coach peers and reporting resources in how to deliver high quality documentation.
For more information about this role please contact our London office