Capital Project Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Project Engineer/ Manager - Pharmaceuticals - Hertfordshire - GBP35k-GBP50k + Benefits
SRG are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a growing pharmaceutical organisation in the Hertfordshire area.
You will be working to manage the capital expenditure of a pharmaceutical laboratory site, looking after the installation and expansion projects of facilities, utilities and scientific equipment. You will be responsible for projects from concept, through design to construction and commissioning. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in the call Joseph Tiffin on for more information or apply now via the website.
- Making and giving relevant presentations regarding capital projects
- Managing all aspects of projects alongside the Project Manager
- Professional accountability for product development planning
- Providing budgeting and time lines for projects as well as potential project plans
- Define, monitor and maintain projects through all phases including design, construction, commissioning and validation
- Maintain safety and industry standards are maintained
- Innovation and improvement of systems, plants and operations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in project management of large scale engineering projects ideally GBP1M+ or multiple smaller projects
- Knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical or medical devices
- Ideally degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline or extensive experience
- Project Management qualification such as Prince2 is desired
- Relevant experience in installation/validation of complex equipment and utilities
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on for more information.