- Contract Type
Monday to Friday
£16’000 plus Uncapped Commission realistic OTE £50,000 (Per Annum)
Generous Commission Structure, Company Incentives, Development and Support Plans. Free onsite Car Parking
We are a business that loves to celebrate success and give you the development you need to achieve your goals. Positive people are key to our business and gives us the energy to help you grow.
- An established national business energy consultancy operating for over 6 years
- A dynamic workplace with great incentives and ongoing support
- Industry leading commission structure, paid monthly
- Rapidly growing consultancy with a strong market presence
- We are now looking to grow our outbound consultancy team and therefore seeking individuals with a positive attitude, great work ethic and willingness to learn
Our main goal is to bring the best out in you, if you’re currently working in the energy sector and want to maximise you earning potential then we want to hear from you
The Job Role:
- We are looking for a Sales Consultant who will be responsible for developing and maintaining a successful business pipeline, creating new business opportunities calling and developing the sales value of existing clients.
- You will be responsible for engaging with prospective businesses, capturing key information on customers renewals, prices and requirements demonstrating detailed product knowledge gained from our proactive training and your natural sales skills.
- You will be committed to understanding your clients’ needs for the purpose of offering the best possible solution.
- You will also be responsible for capturing key tactical sales pipeline information to ensure you speak to customers at the right time
- You will be gathering information on the market to enhance your rapport building and negotiation skills.
- You will be responsible for your own personal development including having the ability to recognise your own development areas combined with ongoing support from your manager
- You will be responsible for managing you own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly KPI’s.
- You will be an energetic energy consultant professional reporting directly to your Sales Manager.
- Commitment, Attendance and punctuality are critical to this role and key to bettering your succes
Contact UK Businesses, renew utility contracts with the current supplier or move to a new supplier within our network. To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets. To achieve the target conversion rates set.
To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards. To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard. Professionally represent the energy management consultancy
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management skills
- Proven ability to recognise customers’ needs and convert these into sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Continuous structured training program both classroom and floor training throughout
- Ongoing coaching and 1-1’s, an open-door policy with encouragement from your manager
- Positive working atmosphere
- Uncapped commission structure
Desired Skills (not essential) | Business Energy Executive:
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Energy industry
- Track record in Business to Business sales
- Proven record in Sales
- Ability to build rapport with clients
To apply for this role or for further information please forward a CV by clicking on the apply button.
The closing date for current candidates is Monday 21st October 2019
Apply for Energy Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly