Office Co-ordinator - Charity
6 days left
- Full Time
Office Co-ordinator - Charity
Grit is a leading youth sector organisation that enables young people and adults to flourish and supports them to change how they think and radically alter their life outcomes.
We’re now looking for an Office Co-ordinator to join our team.
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- Excellent pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent career and personal progression opportunities and development
Grit is a small and tight-knit organisation – this post is all about working collaboratively with every member of the staff team. It is a multi-faceted role and a fantastic opportunity to work in a wide range of areas critical to the effective running of a national charity.
You will have access to Grit’s training to support your own personal and professional development and will be encouraged to bring ideas and contribute to internal Grit meetings and meetings with partners and clients.
So, if you want to grow, both personally and professionally, and are passionate about helping to really make a difference in the lives of young people, then this could be the role for you.
As an Office Co-ordinator, your role will fall into four main areas: support for the evaluation process, campaign support, office administration and your own development.
Specifically, you will:
- Prepare evaluation and other paperwork for training events and co-ordinate their return
- Collate results from monthly reports
- Liaise with Managers/Directors to monitor and make recommendations for adjustments to the evaluation processes
- Develop and maintain our library of case studies including telephone interviewing young people, Grit alumni, youth professionals and Grit volunteers
- Complete data entry and produce database reports
- Carry out statistic/policy research and any other relevant background information to help support funding applications
- Report to funders with data and narrative from Grit systems
- Support the Networks and Communications Manager with compelling, relevant data and case studies for PR and marketing channels
- Produce and send out all relevant training paperwork handbooks, registers, name badges, and certificates at designated points during programmes
- Compile a weekly diary of activities
- Ensure all programmes have relevant materials in place prior to training commencing
- Source and book venues, organise and make travel arrangements for Grit colleagues, maintain a calendar of reviews and updates for all Grit policies and procedures
- Provide general administrative support as required by the organisation such as filing of documents, taking calls and directing enquiries
To be considered as an Office Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Administration experience gained within a professional environment or from an admin-heavy qualification (such as a business degree)
- Positivity and drive
- Plenty of initiative, the ability to self-manage and a proactive nature
Any experience gained within the charitable sector would be beneficial, however this is by no means essential as full training in this area will be provided.
Other organisations may call this role Administration Assistant, Charity Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Administrator, Charity Support Officer, Office Support Assistant, Secretary, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant.
Interviews are planned for mid-November 2019.
Webrecruit and Grit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to pursue a career in the charity sector as an Office Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.