6 days left
- Full Time
Location: Warmley BS30 8TY
Full time apprentice position available as a Trainee Office Administrator who would study towards a Business Administration Level 2 qualification
General administrative support across a variety function’s such as:
- Maintaining accurate records, Organise and maintain effective filing systems, both paper-based and electronic.
- Take on projects involving Microsoft packages such as, Excel, power point, publisher,
- Deal with transferring phone calls and taking messages
- Speaking to customers on the phone
- Laminating and scanning documents
- Sort outgoing post
- Data input for both Sales and Purchase enquiries
- Uphold excellent customer service
- Always maintain confidentiality
- To work within the Policies and Procedures of the company at all times
- Skills as an effective communicator over the telephone, email, social media and website.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Able to multi-task.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Good time keeper.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Good sense of humour.
Please click apply to send CV
Apply for Apprentice Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly