Kents Hill, Milton Keynes
Part time - 21.75 hours per week (Mon-Weds)
£23,153 (£38,855 FTE)
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Risk Analyst to take responsibility for the management of the Group Risk Management Framework. You’ll work with other departments to review policies involving risk management and assurance; ensure that policies and procedures provide effective controls in respect of areas of risk identified and ensure that common policies and procedures are developed across the group. You’ll also ensure that risk registers are maintained and up to date, that risk management systems are maintained effectively and that risk controls, actions, scores and assurance are consistent across the group.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree level qualified or equivalent
- Experience from within a risk, compliance or audit function
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering risk frameworks
- Ability to produce clear and useful formal documentation for use by staff and board
- Ability to lead risk related projects from conception to completion
- Experience / knowledge of social housing (desirable)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service (pro rata)
- Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash-plan including employee assistance
- Regular bonus points from our GUS Intranet, which lead to vouchers
- Free parking at all our offices
- Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us…
We are committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.