Ageing Better Senior Co-Production Lead (Housing, Project Manager) SYHA88905
Are you passionate about co-production and changing the way services are delivered? Do you excel at building partnerships and capturing information from a variety of sources?
Our client has been the lead provider for Age Better in Sheffield since 2014 and is one of 14 organisations leading this place-based programme nationally. Now in Year 5, The National Lottery Community Fund (TNLCF) are keen to explore thematic areas of learning across the different areas and co-production has emerged as an important theme.
Over the next 18 months the successful candidate will undertake a national piece of work which will;
- Capture best practice: capture the innovative and different ways that the Age Better areas have approached and applied co-production
- Enable continual improvement: capture and highlight what hasn’t worked (as well as what has) to aid learning and promote a culture of continual improvement
- Enable sharing: capture the best practice approaches and resources, as well as the learning, surrounding co-production, and share these openly online to ensure knowledge sharing, and future collaboration
- Ensure legacy: by capturing and sharing the learning surrounding co-production emerging from Age Better, we’ll ensure information isn’t lost and can be accessed by other community organisations to help them understand, explore and embed co-production.
The post holder will have;
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to generate and present information creatively
- An ability to build relationships, nurture ongoing partnerships and build excellent rapport with key stakeholders
- A passion for co-production and changing culture of practice in the UK
- An ability to work independently and confidently in the community
Some of their benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days’ annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: October 15th, 2019
Interview Date: October 24th 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Ageing Better Senior Co-Production Lead (Housing, Project Manager) SYHA88905
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly