7 days left
- Full Time
Crabtree & Evelyn is in the midst of reinventing itself as a socially-led, digitally-driven company. We are looking for someone with a passion for our mission of exploration for growth, and the experience to create and curate a global society of explorers.
We live by four key values – Adventure (be curious and daring), Passion (be energetic and driven), Connection (be empathetic and engaging), and Authenticity (be real and raw). These will be your lodestones, and if these values do not set your blood racing and scream out who you are this is not the job for you.
Our goal is to build a company for the digital age. Socially based and driven by storytelling and participatory relationships. Integrated across all online and offline interaction points to deliver superior, personalized service. Data-driven CRM which delivers value to our consumers and drives relationship value. Leveraging E-commerce partnerships with 3rd party platforms worldwide who share our consumer tribe and premium image.
As we build relationships with our natural customer – a 28 year old millennial living in key global cities - we will need to work hard to create advocacy and engagement with this new demographic. We manage these relationships in two ways; in cities where we have a local team in place, relationships within that city are managed locally. The Global team manages all areas of the planet where we do not have local teams in place. As Global CRM Manager, you will play an integral role in directly driving our global E-Commerce managed relationships as well as setting best practice and performance standards for local CRM Managers worldwide.
• building the Global CRM strategy to acquire, manage, and leverage direct consumer relationships across the entire customer journey, including establishing the most relevant journeys and the optimal interaction strategies at each interaction point;
• directly manage the CRM program for global E-Commerce areas, including budgeting, forecasting, implementation, and the delivery of target sales and profit;
• execute the strategy across all markets, setting standards and developing independent local teams capable of delivering the strategy in their areas;
• set data, segmentation and database strategies and work with the E-Commerce and IT teams to develop the tools to deliver these strategies in all markets;
• work with advanced data analytics to identify ‘Voice of the Customer’ insights and actionable CRM recommendations;
• work with E-commerce Partnership Managers to maximise our relationships with 3rd party platforms from a CRM perspective (collaborations, joint acquisition ventures etc.);
• manage the Global CRM budget and reporting on ROI; and
• manage Global agency relationships and optimisation tools (such as Emarsys, Moveable Ink, etc).
Skills, qualifications and experience required
Candidates must have:
• University degree (at least Bachelor’s level) in business or marketing;
• A profound understanding of how to initiate and build long-term customer relationships based on the mutual exchange of value – we are in this for the long-haul, not for mass-marketing tactics that just drive short-term sales rather than relationships;
• A minimum of two years experience working in CRM / email marketing in a Retail and/or Beauty environment.
• proven success in driving customer acquisition and annual/lifetime value through a CRM strategy that you have implemented;
• experience building customer databases and segmentation;
• experience in developing consumer lifecycles and bespoke CRM campaigns accordingly;
• strong analytical skills;
• Experience in GDPR – website compliance, data protection and compliant acquisition techniques
• the ability to present CRM performance, insights and recommendations to Senior Stakeholders;
• experience working with an ESP (preferable Emarsys);
• experience using customer insight tools such as Hitwise;
• over 2 years using Google Analytics; and
• experience in coding (HTML and CSS).
Closing date: 23 October 2019
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly