Senior Pricing Analyst
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding business and enjoy analysing data? Do you want to be at the forefront of change within the business, offering strategic and tactical insight? Yes? This could be the career move for you!
My market leading client is an independent supplier of aftermarket parts - operating globally. Due to their rapid and continued growth, my client requires a senior pricing analyst to work closely with multiple teams in the business.
- Supporting multi-year pricing strategies - analysing data to make informed and accurate recommendations.
- Develop pricing road-maps, revenue models and customer models, as an analytical tool to inform decisions.
- Collaborate efficiently with key stakeholders, colleagues and customers.
What you need:
- Highly computer literate - knowledge of statistical software packages beneficial.
- Ability to build rapport with key personnel.
- Proven track record of analysis - either within a pricing, insurance or procurement setting.
- Degree or relevant qualification.
What's on offer?
- Salary ranging from GBP30,000 to GBP35,000.