South West Hertfordshire
£24,950 - £30,000 per annum
Do you want to make a difference? We work with our customers and communities to change lives, and we're looking for the right person to complete our Housing Team.
What's the role?
As Housing Officer no two days will be the same, you will work with the rest of the team to deliver for both tenants and leasehold customers;
- Tenancy and Estate Management
- Investigating nuisance and low level anti-social behaviour
- Resident Involvement
The right candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to develop excellent relationships across the organisation and with our key partner agencies including the police and local authorities, proactively working to achieve sustainable tenancies as well as delivering our customer satisfaction target.
What are we looking for?
You will be customer-focused, with the ability to interact empathetically with a wide variety of people. You will be able to demonstrate;
- Knowledge of housing law, housing and neighbourhood management issues and good practice, especially relating to lettings, tenancy conditions and ASB
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to people inside and outside the organisation
- The ability to sift information, draw conclusions and develop practical ways forward
- Negotiating skills
- A clear customer focus
- Experience of working as part of a team and on own initiative
What can we offer you?
We know that people are our most valuable assets, so we offer a range of benefits including 28 days’ annual leave, closure days at Christmas and bank holidays, an employer pension contribution of up to 11%, development opportunities and employee rewards such as shopping vouchers, duvet days and free massages.
How to apply
If this sounds like your next role, click ‘apply now’, tell us why you've got what it takes and upload a copy of your current CV.
Closing date: Friday 18th October.
Interviews to be held on Monday 28th October.