CX Research Director
5 days left
- Full Time
Navigating the world of complex consumer behaviour
CX Research Director
Kantar Worldpanel have an exciting vacancy for an experienced CX Research Director. The successful candidate will be working on our revolutionary new data capture platform Worldpanel Plus, harnessing the power of our smartphone app, Shoppix. As part of this innovation, we have launched a new product, allowing us to assess customer experience and shopper satisfaction across retailers using our own third party data. The successful candidate will drive the commercial and client interaction side of what we expect to be a big growth area for Kantar Worldpanel in 2019.
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers' behaviour. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally. With over 60 years' experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.
- Deliver against a revenue target, selling our capabilities to retail clients across different industries.
- Help to oversee and deliver research projects.
- Present our capabilities and insights impactfully.
- Manage matrix resource effectively to ensure delivery.
- Help us to refine and improve our offer, ensuring we remain at the forefront of innovation.
- A relevant academic qualification, or the equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in CX, shopper satisfaction or Customer Experience research, either agency side or client side - preferably from a retail perspective.
- Excellent rapport building skills, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong commercial skills, including the ability to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- An impactful presenter.
- Comfortable handling and interpreting numerical research data.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us