Senior Lettings Negotiator - Oxford
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a successful independent estate agent, based in picturesque Oxford, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator.
The successful candidate will work well in a team and will be committed to providing a high level of customer service.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who can assist them with gaining new landlords and tenants. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years' Lettings experience and someone looking for long term career progression.
- Registering applicants and arranging appointments
- Generating new business
- Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal
- Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Valuing Lets
- Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
- Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices
- Preparing and sending of Section 21 notice
- Working closely with property management department
- Previous Lettings Negotiation experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm, Sat (1 in 4)
Salary/Package: GBP20,000 - GBP30,000 per annum DOE + car allowanceGCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.