ESOS Energy Consultant
- Full Time
Role: ESOS Energy Consultant
Location: Milton Keynes
Do you have experience in energy management ideally with project management skills? A leading Energy Management Solutions provider are looking for an Energy Consultant to provide a wide range of consultancy services to include energy analysis, energy surveys, energy saving measure identification and implementation support, project management and awareness and training. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role previously, and training will be provided in order to attain Accredited Energy Assessor status for the production of Display Energy Certificates and Advisory Reports
- To carry out surveys at customer premises around the UK to identify areas and operations that require attention for energy and water savings at a level to suit the client.
- Obtain competitive quotations for any proposed cost saving measures identified and evaluate the potential savings.
- Project manage the full implementation of cost saving measures, to include arranging funding through grants and rebate schemes.
- As an Accredited Energy Assessor you will assess, prepare and submit Display Energy Certificates and Advisory Reports for buildings. (Training will be provided to become Accredited Energy Assessor)
- Provide a full range of specialist advice on all energy related management to include auditing, reporting, monitoring and targeting and preparation of performance indicators. In addition, practical advice to ensure clients meet statutory government standards.
- Assist customers with procurement of utilities most favourable to their needs, carrying out post tender negotiations as necessary and formulating a clear energy strategy on behalf of the customer. Will also ensure that the customer receives exemption from the Climate Change Levy where appropriate.
- To promote energy management awareness at company events and exhibitions, as well as internally to employees.
- To act as flexible Energy Manager resource to clients, providing on-site support covering all aspects of energy management
- 2-5 years energy management background
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize - attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Project management skills
- Ability to build relationships with excellent customer service skills
- A degree in an energy related discipline or equivalent