6 days left
- Full Time
At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements. Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- 22 days' holiday that increases with length of service
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
Let's start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK's leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a GBP700 million annual turnover, 55,000+ annual retail sales, up to 9,000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 1400 employees, 20 years of experience, 9 huge retail stores, and great ambition for continued innovation and success.
As a Parts Advisor you will be takes with managing, ordering, distribution and control of the workshop consumables.
- Distribute parts in an efficient manner
- Ensure effective communication across the preparation centre
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Complete stock reporting and analysis to ensure parts are stocked correctly
- Order, replenish and liaise with external company's to ensure parts are in stock
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive working environment
- Ensure the delivery of parts within the preparation is efficient as per KPI's
- Complete periodic stock take and counts
- Price parts for the Service Advisors to prepare estimates for customers
What we expect from you
- Must have a basic knowledge of vehicle parts
- Confident using Microsoft packages
- High level of accuracy and attentions to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse workload
- Be able to prioritise workload and use initiative
- CDK or Kerridge experience would be desirable
- Full UK Driving License would be preferable
What happens next ?
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.