In this role at Idenna, you will be our in-house problem solver! You’ll be driven by understanding data and spotting opportunities - increasing our clients’ success by harnessing the power of digital marketing, data analysis and web development.
What we’re looking for:
If you have skills in one of these areas and would be interested in developing the other, then we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Our work is fast-paced and exciting with lots of room for input. This role would be ideal for someone with excellent analytical, technical and marketing ability, who enjoys working on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
In this role, you will be our in-house problem solver! You’ll be driven by understanding data and spotting opportunities - increasing our clients’ success by harnessing the power of digital marketing, data analysis and web development. We don’t believe this is a ‘one size fits all’ type role, and the right candidate will be joining Idenna with the ability to grow and develop with a young and dynamic team. We’re a very flexible business offering the opportunity for a talented, ambitious graduate to forge their future with a growing Cornish creative agency. You will be required to dig through data, and create and deliver reports that provide commercially-focussed insights and recommendations. You will also form part of the web development team, making changes to Wordpress sites and assisting on larger builds where required.
You should enjoy meeting new people and businesses, take an active interest in their business and account managing their production work. This is an unusual opportunity to get involved with a creative agency in a rapid growth curve and shape its future.
- Use a range of data sets to provide intelligible, actionable reports and analysis
- Presenting insights and actions to a non-technical audience
- Implement tracking systems such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels and Google Tag Manager on websites
- Work to build as much automated reporting as possible – avoiding manual reports
- Work to develop self-service reporting dashboards where possible
- Ad-Hoc website problem solving
- Maintaining and building websites in Wordpress
- Training team members and clients on Google Analytics and other tools
- Assist in the production of content working with other members of the team in different departments
- Project manage larger campaigns to ensure quality and timeliness of delivery
- Highly commercial, numerate with a high level of analytical skills
- Experience analysing and reporting on data
- Experience building, updating and altering websites, ideally in Wordpress
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate pro-actively with team members and clients
- Self-motivated, with ability to work autonomously, organising time and prioritising workload
- Able to develop and input into new processes in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- A strong sense of initiative, teamwork and flexibility
- Keen to develop and expand skills through research and trying out new things
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in Web Analytics and tools such as Google Data Studio
- Experience of building websites in Wordpress
- Experience of analysing and developing on site SEO
- Experience of CPanel and Server Management
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly working environment with a spirited, passionate team
- An opportunity to join an exciting business that’s quickly becoming a leader in class.
Idenna is a full service, creative media agency that believes in storytelling to deliver marketing, advertising, PR, social and communications content. We work with our clients to help develop and produce compelling stories. We produce all our content in-house, from copywriting to film production, social media and web design. Why stories? Because they create simple human connections, people love and learn from them. They always have and always will.
We are powered by talent - we are open, honest, fair, professional, unconventional, courageous and fun in everything we do. We pride ourselves in listening well and providing effective marketing solutions for clients that may be long term partners or on short term projects.
Idenna is an exciting company with a young and spirited team who are all passionate about the business, what they do and the future of Idenna. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, ambitious and vibrant individual, with a positive attitude to join an exciting community of creative thinkers who love coming to work every day!
Other Application Details
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter before the 13th of October.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then we regret that you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Please note: Applications for this position must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website