1 day left
- Full Time
Reporting to: Office Management Team
Location: Crayford, Kent
Hours of Work: 08.00am - 17.00pm
Salary: Starting on £16 - 22K depending on experience and qualifications
We require an Administrator to join our busy team in Crayford, Kent.
The successful candidate will be trained in tasks from each of our departments - Operations, Helpdesk, Purchasing, Accounts and General Administration becoming a multi trained company administrator.
Previous experience in an extremely varied and fast paced office environment and knowledge in Service/Helpdesk is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The chosen candidate may be required to work additional hours to ensure works are completed to the time frames allocated.
Career progression is highly encouraged and future opportunities of applying for supervisory and management positions will be available to those who show the desire and commitment to take the next step and responsibilities.
Responsibilities for the Company Administrator:
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learning all roles within the office team therefore being able to provide holiday and sickness cover and additional support when required.
- Purchasing - dealing with suppliers, obtaining quotations and negotiating best prices, following through orders with suppliers from PO to delivery insuring clients and teams are all updated with progress, resolving issues with orders and arranging returns, contacting clients by email and telephone. Processing of supplier invoices, sending out daily parts update spreadsheet.
- Management of fleet - process new vehicle procedure, keeping fleet spreadsheet up to date, collating driver check lists per month, scheduling vehicle swaps, scheduling MOT & Services, checking of dash cam video footage, arranging signwriting. Researching and presenting findings to management team for new vehicle innovation such as electronic/hybrid vehicles
- Management of company tools and clothing - ordering and asset registering of new tools. organising calibrations of existing tools, obtaining ladder and harness inspection forms, signing in and out tools and equipment to engineering staffHelpdesk team - processing of engineer’s weekly paperwork, ensuring all certification is received, updating engineers KPI spreadsheet, processing of tracking system reports, scanning/filing of paperwork online and hard copy, working through paperwork queries, send paperwork to clients. Dealing with our specialist subcontractors, obtaining quotations and negotiating best prices, following through orders with subcontractors, from PO/Scheduling works/obtaining job sheets/requesting quotes if extra works are found. Scheduling routine PPM with subcontractors and clients alike. Updating clients portals.
- Administration tasks as set by Management Team - updating spreadsheets, creating reports from the internal system, archiving of documentation, binding of documents, organising training, arranging accommodation/transport bookings
- Operations - raising quotations, sending outstanding quotations reports to clients, processing contract mobilisations, renewals and terminations
- General office tasks - scanning, filing, archiving
- Ensure that Monthly KPI’s are met
The ideal Company Administrator will possess:
- An advanced level of computer skills will need to be evidenced focusing on Microsoft Office in particular, Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Results and Customer service focused
- Discretion and confidentiality is essential
- Drive and passion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and open to change
- Initiative, self-motivated
- Influencing and negotiation
- High level of verbal and written skills
- Professional attitude
- Consistently display positive, professional and approachable behaviours - displaying the company behaviours
- Work co-operatively with others as part of a team.
- Experience in prioritising conflicting workloads
- Flexibility to travel when required eg meetings with clients on sites
- Working Hours Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Hot desk role - working at various locations within the office building.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme available
- Healthcare scheme available after two years
- 3 month probationary period
- Sociable company with regular events throughout the year
- Welcoming and staff friendly environment
- Progression and training available
- Full training on company specific/internal systems will be provided
- Appointment is subject to a successful interview, completion of application form, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two satisfactory references.
Some of our vacancies receive high numbers of applications and we may close the vacancy early when we have reached a maximum number of applications, you are advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly