7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Forth Valley, Care at Home Service
Various hours available
£9.00 per hour + excellent benefits
Are you someone…
- Who is interested in pursuing a rewarding career in social care?
- Who can support independent living in your community?
- Who can deliver our vision of helping people live their lives to the full?
If yes, then this is your opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading and most innovative care providers as a Support Worker, working in our Care at Home Service in across Forth Valley.
Blackwood provides high-quality, innovative care for the elderly and people living with physical disabilities and long-term conditions such as dementia and multiple sclerosis. We deliver a wide variety of assistance such as personal hygiene, dressing, medication prompts and light household chores.
We have various part time positions available to work in our Forth Valley Care at Home service which operates from 07:30-22:30, 7 days a week. Due to the nature of our care runs we require drivers only for these positions. A Blackwood branded vehicle is available on site for our care at home teams to use! Blackwood look for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible individuals who can deliver care to our customers in line with their personal support plans.
You will also have the exciting opportunity to engage with our award-winning digital care system, CleverCogs™.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A passion for delivering high quality care
- Strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- An ability to work independently in the community and as part of a team
- A relevant qualification (SVQ2), this is not essential as training will be given
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis, including early mornings, evenings and weekends for care at home and overnights, weekends for the nights-only post.
Blackwood offers a range of employee benefits, including:
- Comprehensive induction and personal development opportunities
- Fully funded SVQ training on completion of probationary period
- Travel expenses and paid travel time between customer visits
- Company sick pay scheme on completion of probationary period
- 34 days’ holiday per annum, pro rata for part-time hours
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme and Death in Service Benefit
- Payment of PVG and SSSC registration
We ask that all applicants read the Information Pack available on the vacancy page on our website. All successful candidates will be required to become a PVG scheme member as well as register with the SSSC.
Blackwood are committed to diversity and inclusion and as a Disability Confident Employer, we will interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the post.
Please call the HR Team on the number by clicking apply, for further enquiries and details on how to apply.
Apply for Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly