Recruitment & Contracts Co-ordinator
NSIRC Recruitment & Contracts Co-ordinator
TWI Granta Park, Cambridge
TWI is one of the world’s leading independent research and technology organisations, with expertise in materials joining and engineering processes. We develop innovative solutions for real industry problems that can have a profound impact on the world and people’s lives. TWI actively supports diversity and inclusion, and recognises the importance of creating a culture where everyone feels valued for the contribution they make.
TWI also established and manages the National Structural Integrity Research Centre (NSIRC). NSIRC is the world's first educational establishment offering industry-driven postgraduate degree programmes in structural integrity, set up to address the shortage of structural integrity engineers worldwide. The National Structural Integrity Research Centre (NSIRC), part of TWI, works in collaboration with over 20 leading Universities and industry partners to provide postgraduate programmes to inspire the next generation of structural integrity engineers.
We are looking for a recruitment and contracts co-ordinator to join the NSIRC team to liaise with Universities, industry partners, students and internal stakeholders to co-ordinate the admissions of student to NSIRC’s postgraduate programme. In this busy role, you will be the first point of contact for students and internal and external stakeholders in dealing with student admissions.
What you will be doing:
• Liaising with Universities, industry partners, students and internal stakeholders to co -ordinate and facilitate the effective recruitment of students and deal with any enquiries.
• Co-ordinating all aspects of the recruitment process from advertising course vacancies to issuing studentship agreements.
• Managing the visa sponsorship arrangements for International students.
• Co-ordinating the student onboarding process.
• Managing day-to-day student enquiries and the student annual review arrangements.
• Maintaining student records including health surveillance.
• Mentoring, guidance and support to NSIRC postgraduate industrial research projects
• Representing NSIRC in meetings.
What we are looking for from you:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Can do attitude and positive approach to work.
• High attention to detail.
• Calm under pressure.
• Team player who is willing to support other members of the HR team.
• Ability to use initiative to solve problems.
• Comfortable working within a fast paced, standalone role.
• Committed to delivering and taking ownership of a varied workload.
Ideally, you will have some experience of working in a busy recruitment or a student admissions environment together with a passion for excellent customer service. You will be someone who likes to take ownership of the role but are flexible and adaptable in order to manage the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
Job Profile: Senior Business Support Administrator
Business Position: Professional & Senior Business
Permanent Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week
Closing Date: 14th October 2019
To find out more about TWI and our corporate culture please visit our website: https://www.twi-global.com/
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.