5 days left
- Full Time
Southampton, Hampshire with some European travel
Salary of circa £50,000 per annum
Our client is an international manufacturer in the high-tech industry. They are currently looking for a Logistics Manager to join the team at their site in Southampton.
- Salary of circa £50,000 per annum
- The chance to travel internationally
If you are a hands-on logistics management professional, this is a superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation that values innovation and creative thinking.
You will discover a flexible, supportive environment where you will be encouraged and enabled to develop both personally and professionally.
As the Logistics Manager, you will oversee our client’s warehouse activities, including in-going and outgoing materials. You will also be tasked with a range of activities including daily operational resources.
This is a hands-on role with leadership responsibilities for a small team. Working with the Warehouse and Purchasing teams, you will motivate and guide them and ensure that all tasks are completed in line with H&S requirements.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage the logistics operations and relevant KPIs for the site
- Ensure that stock control, procurement and materials planning are accurate
- Effectively plan resources and allocate tasks to optimise operations
- Liaise with freight companies and suppliers
- Work closely with the company’s global Purchasing and Warehouse teams
To be considered as the Logistics Manager, you will need:
- Logistics management experience, gained within a similar business
- Experience in the leadership of a small team
- Proficiency in using ERP systems - MS D365, Navision and/or Axapta or similar
- Previous experience with a materials-tracking system
Other organisations may call this role Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Operations Manager, Warehouse Manager, Manufacturing Logistics Manager, or Logistics & Freight Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you could thrive as our client’s Logistics Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.