Mid / Senior DBA – SQL
4 days left
- Full Time
Mid / Senior DBA – SQL
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (with some travel to UK client sites)
£Competitive Plus Pension, Laptop & Mobile Phone, Private Healthcare, Travel Expenses, Optional Home Broadband
We are N4Stack, a Node 4 brand. We bring together Database, DevOps and Cloud practices to provide a range of enterprise consulting and managed services. We closely partner with Microsoft Azure and AWS to deliver transformational services which help customers modernise their application deployments.
We are now looking for a Mid / Senior DBA to provide an exceptional database support service to N4Stack clients.
As a Mid / Senior DBA, you will:
- Deliver remote fully managed database services and strategic consultancy services
- Support automated provisioning and configuration processes
- Help to develop and mentor junior members of the technical team
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Take part in out-of-hours delivery and on-call support (our primary support hours are Mon-Fri, 9:00 – 17:00)
To join us as a Mid / Senior DBA, you will need:
- Demonstrable professional experience with SQL Server database technology as a specialism
- Production support experience with critical databases
- Experience with virtualised/clustered systems
- An analytical mindset and the ability to support complex problem-solving
Experience of popular NoSQL technologies would be beneficial, as would experience with a second RDBMS technology, in addition to SQL.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Database Administrator, SQL Server DBA, DBA Specialist, SQL Server Database Administrator, SQL DBA, SQL Database Administrator, Database Engineer, or SQL Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Grow within a well-funded, profitable and ambitious organisation
- Support to gain professional certifications
- Remote working options
- Support to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- The potential to grow into a more senior position in the future
Webrecruit, N4Stack and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Mid / Senior DBA, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.