2 days left
- Part Time
29 hours per week
Required for a busy GP Practice. We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly part time receptionist to join our team.
- Being the first point of contact for our patients
- Dealing with queries face to face on reception
- Answering patient calls and enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Liaising with doctors and nurses
- Daily administrative tasks include dealing with prescriptions, photocopying and electronic filing.
Excellent communication skills with a caring, warm and friendly manner are desirable qualities. You will need to be highly organised and able to work under pressure.
Previous experience of working in primary care and some knowledge of the EMIS clinical appointment and records system would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
An excellent patient experience is pivotal to the role so we are looking for people prepared to go that extra mile and add value to our team.
Flexibility to provide occasional staff holiday cover will also be required.
Appointment of the successful candidate is subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Please submit an application letter with a full CV by clicking apply
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly