Regional Account Manager x3
Regional Account Manager x 3
I am currently looking to onboard 3x Regional Account Managers to account manage new and existing large accounts, apprenticeship levy paying clients allowing strengthening of existing relationships whilst identify new opportunities for growth within those employers and to identify and secure new business activity in line with the business plan.
- Develop strategic relationships with circa 35 companies with an existing presence to maximize their apprenticeship growth opportunities and allow understanding of and influence in their skills strategy.
- Proactively engage with new accounts to establish new relationships and operate as primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Grow the presence of the company in the regions that you operate and to create new opportunities for business development.
- Identify and develop expansion and apprenticeship opportunities from your account managed companies.
- Work with colleagues in the company to develop tailored packages of assistance to support growth opportunities.
- Update & maintain regular notes via the company CRM system and develop account plans for complex accounts.
- Achieve an annual target of account management interaction and company meetings.
- Adopt a co-operative and positive style of working with the Director of Business Development and colleagues to share sector intelligence.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of sector trends at a national level and at a local level to ensure your discussions are relevant.
- Previous experience of account management and comfortable instigating brand new relationships with clients.
- Good understanding of the full sales cycle, from research and planning, to marketing and lead generation; through to project management; closing the deal and aftercare.
- Experienced and skilled negotiator, able to influence at the most senior level.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
- An organised, motivated individual that is comfortable working alone to get the job done.
- A team player, with experience of working with and through others to achieve results.
- At least 5 years of B2B "consultative" sales or account management experience, within in a highly commercial environment, and evidence of market and network development.
- Strong commercial awareness to garner credibility and influence among senior business leaders
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship sector, ideally with an established
- Ambitious, tenacious and client focused - able to manage time effectively and efficiently, in order to succeed in a target driven environment.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and adaptable approach to generating ideas in order to sell and promote the Company attributes to specific clients.
- A natural ability to inspire trust and confidence in potential partners, through a mature approach, demonstrating an understanding of the bigger picture.
If you would like to learn more around these opportunities please click apply.