2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a self-motivated, data driven individual looking for a high-profile role within Risk and Analytics? Perhaps you’re at the start of your career and ready to develop your data management skills and advance your career within a growing business? If yes, then this could be the role you’re looking for!
Our business is going through significant strategic change and we have a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual looking to embark on the next step in their career, to become a technical expert and interpret data and analysis, insight and business intelligence that drives business performance.
Joining a supportive team which interacts with all areas of the business, you will receive the technical training needed to become an expert in the field of Business Intelligence, whilst being part of a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business who put its customers at the heart of all its decisions.
Benefits of joining us:
You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre, and will receive a competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as ppension up to 7% matching contribution, 28 days annual holiday, increasing to 31 days after 2 years’ service and 33 days after 5 years’ service, option to buy holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Graduate Analyst:
As our Graduate Analyst, you will have the drive and ambition to take ownership and responsibility for improving business performance and will play a crucial role in supporting operational stakeholders to drive and optimise the customer journey. Key responsibilities include:
- Design and enhance credit strategy for new and existing products to reduce credit risk and increase profitability whilst maintaining our responsible lending approach
- Assist in the design of new and enhancements of current products including understanding and modelling customer outcomes, behavior and profitability
- Production of financial planning models and scenario and stress testing of these model to aid the direction of the business in the medium to long term
- Implementing business strategy into the credit systems to ensure customers meet all lending criteria
- Design and development of decisioning models across the full customer life-cycle
- Development of interactive reports and data solutions with self-service functionality
- Re-structure system data into efficient user-friendly formats for analytics and reporting
What we’re looking for in our Graduate Analyst:
You will be a passionate, motivated and proactive individual, with exceptional numerical skills, a confident communicator with the drive and ambition to take ownership and responsibility for influencing change and improving business performance. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Strong A-levels including an ‘A’ at A-level Maths.
- Typically, 2:1 or above in an applied numerical degree (Physics, Engineering, Stats, Mathematics, Operations Research etc.) from a top university.
- Some experience and interest in coding (e.g. SQL, VB, SAS, Java, C++, etc.).
- Ability to clearly communicate to all levels both (internally & externally).
- Ability to clearly articulate the output of analysis and its meaning and consequences to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to pro-actively build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to operate as a technical expert
- Ability to demonstrate a rigorous and structured approach to problem solving and use data to drive decisions
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Graduate Analyst, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!