Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Salary: Up to GBP25,000
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Our marketing leading client based in Hitchin is seeking an enthusiastic and organised purchasing assistant to join their large, busy office.
The successful candidate will support the purchasing department with general administrative duties and will have an interest in a career in purchasing.
- Supporting the Purchasing Manager with administration
- Raising purchase orders using SAP
- Assisting the supply chain co-ordinator to monitor, report and control stock levels
- Building rapport with suppliers and advising managers on where costs can be saved through negotiations
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Previous experience working within a logistics/purchasing/supply chain role
- Strong administration skills and experience
- Great communication skills with very strong organisational skills
- Very strong organisational skills
- IT literate with strong MS Office skills and previous SAP experience
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking provided
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman' at The National 'Best Business Women Awards' in October 2018 and 'Best SME Business' at the biz4Biz awards 2019!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client's expectations.