London (working across various customer sites)
Our client is a leading provider of support services for data centres and IT estates.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team in London.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
If you are a proven project manager with a valid CSCS card, this is the ideal role in which to develop your career and drive your success to the next level.
You’ll discover a superb range of solutions and a company that operates on a strong set of values that support positive ways of acting, working and thinking.
As the Project Manager, you will undertake a range of project management activities at customers’ data centres throughout London and the surrounding areas.
Assisting in the successful delivery of all projects, you will manage Supervisors, Foremen/forewomen/forepersons, Chargehands and Technicians to support and enable them to meet their targets.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure clients’ need are met and the project scope is managed and delivered
- Gather proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
- Identify labour, materials and time requirements
- Calculate project costs
- Develop detailed project plans
- Measure project performance
- Ensure suitable resources are available
- Complete risk management activities
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to and suitable precautions are taken
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- A proven track record in project management, preferably within a data centre environment
- A valid CSCS card
Other organisations may call this role Business Unit Project Manager, Data Centre Project Manager, Cabling Project Manager, Structured Cabling Project Manager, Data Centre PM, IT Project Manager, or IT PM.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to take your next step as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.