CCTV Installation Engineer
- Full Time
CCTV Installation Engineer
Wirral, Merseyside (office/field based, with travel throughout the North West)
As a leading, specialist company in the area of IP-based CCTV, NW Security Group offers wide ranging, high-end video monitoring products and solutions to business customers and public sector organisations throughout the UK.
We’re looking for quality-driven CCTV Installation Engineers to join our team.
- Salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Annual performance-based salary review
- Workplace pension
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Van, laptop, iPhone etc for business use
Dedicated to investing in our employees, we offer a structured development plan, enabling you to build on your strengths and take your career to the next level.
As a CCTV Installation Engineer, you’ll install and maintain customers’ video monitoring systems.
The vast majority of your work will be based in the North West. However, you’ll occasionally be required to travel throughout the UK and undertake overnight stays.
Taking a hands-on approach, you will:
- Carry out CCTV installations, maintenance and emergency call-outs (no on-call duties or night-time or weekend call outs)
- Prepare, cable and mount CCTV equipment and associated devices
- Test systems to ensure they are fully functional
To be considered as a CCTV Installation Engineer, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience of CCTV installations and working with commercial customers
- A keen interest in IT and/or networking
- Excellent awareness of health and safety standards
- A full driving licence
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to undertake a DBS (formerly CRB) check. Security screening will also be required.
Experience of installing access control systems and alarm systems would be beneficial.
Other companies may call this role Installation Engineer, CCTV Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Security Systems Installation Engineer, Network Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineer or Senior Installation Technician.
Webrecruit and NW Security are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a fresh, new challenge as a CCTV Installation Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.