NEWQUAY HEALTH CENTRE
Business/Practice Manager required for busy GP surgery
Due to the forthcoming retirement of one of our Managers we require a Business or Practice Manager to work full time alongside our current, experienced, Practice Manager.
We are a large, dynamic, forward looking, and friendly team. We are based on the North Coast with easy access to glorious beaches, the South West Coastal path and the Cornish Way.
- PMS practice with 16,750 patients
- 10 partners + 3 salaried GPs = 9.5 WTE
- Nurse practitioner and strong Nursing team support
- Consistently high QOF achiever
- High emphasis on training – registrars/undergraduates
- Part of the Watergate Primary Care Network
Previous NHS experience an advantage, but not essential
The ideal candidate will:
- Have management and accounting skills
- Be able to negotiate complex contracts
- Have a basic legal knowledge
- Work closely with the GP Partners and Practice Manager to maintain our high standards and cultivate future development.
Salary negotiable, dependant on qualifications, skills and previous experience
Application with CV and covering letter to:
Sheena Pappin, Practice Manager, Newquay Health Centre,
St Thomas Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1RU
For more information Tel: 01637 893668. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.newquayhealthcentre.co.uk. Informal visits welcome.
Closing date 04/10/19