Full time, £19,000 per annum
Our client is a rapidly expanding company within the travel industry. They currently have opportunities for full time Admin Assistants.
They offer on the job training, so previous travel and/or admin experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
As an admin assistant your role will be as follows:
- To ensure any incoming calls are answered promptly and dealt with to the best of ability.
- Dealing with any booking amendments- such as flight/hotel/passenger changes and cancellations.
- Administrative duties to include taking clients passport details, booking Airport Lounges, Hotels and Parking.
- Responding to web enquiries from clients on the company website.
- Checking and sending of confirmation invoices.
- Monitoring and responding to emails as necessary.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by either your Team Leader or Manager.
This position does include working on a Saturday.
The successful candidate will need very good organisational skills, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.