Food, Beverage & FMCG
Title: PROJECT ENGINEER
Location: BERKSHIRE - Flexible working
Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP45,000
Benefits: CAR ALLOWANCE
This is an opportunity for a Project Engineer who enjoys travel to join our client, an FMCG consultancy business with clients both in the UK and overseas. They operate within
Office and Site based, you will be required to work on a variety of projects for clients varying from small SME's to global manufacturers with sites all over the world.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and producing process flow diagrams and concept design schematics.
- Delivering process solutions within our various projects.
- Carry out design and feasibility studies to meet client CAPEX plans.
- Prepare engineering specifications and technical documentation.
- Experience health and safety requirements and risks associated with FMCG or manufacturing sites.
- Proficiency in using Auto Cad as a draft and designing tool.
- Understanding of hygienic design.
- IT literate in the use of Office including Word, Excel & Project.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To be flexible, positive accurate and proactive.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on .
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Project Engineer, FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverage, Engineering, Design, Travel