C++ Software Engineer
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
In our mission to be the most successful investment team in the world, we hire the brightest minds in technology, research, and finance to create innovative solutions that impact the financial markets and take data analysis to new levels. Software Engineers create next generation software solutions to support business areas across the firm. Software Engineers work closely with business leaders to develop and deliver custom software solutions that optimize performance and efficiency.
- Build, maintain and support one of the world’s most powerful trading platforms while continuously improving performance, functionality and stability of the system
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions across the firm
- Partner with business leaders to define priorities and deliver custom solutions
- Analyze complex business and technical problems
- Make sound decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner
- Provide timely systems support for trading activities
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- In depth experience working in C++
- The ambition to solve open-ended problems using analytical methods
- Sound understanding of multi-threaded application design and development
- Professional experience working with distributed systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills applicable to a dynamic trading environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with proprietary trading
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is an award-winning global market maker that helps meet the liquidity needs of asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies, and public pension programs. We offer a broad array of fixed income and equity products, utilizing a unique set of capabilities and tools designed to drive down the cost of transactions. We strive to provide the most efficient execution and highest caliber of client services, making markets more fair and accessible for all.
Expiry Date:13th October 2019
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES