Quarry Operative Positions
Longcliffe Quarries are a successful and forward looking
independent company specialising in the extraction and
processing of high purity ground calcium carbonates over
We are seeking to recruit two quarry Operatives at our
Brassington Moor Quarry near Matlock in Derbyshire.
You will work as part of a production team. Previous experience
of driving heavy mobile or operating fixed processing plant
would be preferable, although full training will be given to the
Standard hours of work will be Monday - Friday 06:00 - 16:15
including weekday overtime, and alternative weekend work.
Main Duties & Skills
- One or more of the following mobile plant licences desirable: loading shovels, rigid and articulated dumpers, 360˚ excavators.
- Loading lorries, stock rotation and replenishment of raw materials.
- Any competency certificates related to this industry would be of distinct advantage.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks.
- Attend appropriate training courses.
- Completion of required paperwork.
To apply send your CV