- Full Time
TITLE: Project Administrator
JOB REF: 10681
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £17,000 - £18,000
HOURS: Full time, Monday - Friday
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an experienced project administrator to work in a dynamic team and company.
Working for this niche organisation, you have the opportunity to work for a vibrant, passionate organisation that delivers an exceptional offering to their client base.
Our client offers individuals the opportunity to experience life changing experiences and has done for the last 25 years.
With over a hundred employees, this company has been a stable organisation for the last 25 years
Our client is a forward thinking, pioneering organisation constantly seeking new ways of delivery their unique offering
A fantastic flexible benefits package can offer you the opportunity to buy and sell extra holidays for example
There are very clear internal paths of progression, so opportunities for development are available.
- Provide efficient and effective, high quality customer service.
- Provide proactive customer service through the use of regular phone calls.
- Use of internal, centralised systems to ensure programme data and information is centrally accessible and financial processes are adhered to.
- Work effectively against established project plans, ensuring they are updated accordingly.
- Confident and self motivated
- Highly organised and efficient with a structured approach
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines and prioritising high levels of workload across multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication skills (written and spoken)
- A strong problem solver able to work independently
- Previous experience in a customer services administration support role.
- Experience of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly