Senior Account Manager
TITLE: Senior Account Manager
JOB REF: 10679
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Castle Donington
HOURS: Full time, Monday - Friday
JR Personnel is an employment agency, acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an ambitious and proactive individual to play a pivotal part of the business building a solid client relationship, meeting their expectations and developing new business.
As a specialist in their market, you will play a key client facing role in creating new growth opportunities with current and new logo business.
Our client is working with numerous global brands, helping them deliver effective creative marketing, brand communications across a global footprint.
With continued growth over the last few years, currently employing around 80 individuals with plans to further increase.
Our client is a forward thinking, creative organisation working closely with global household brands. This company will give you exposure to a fast paced, exciting environment working with creative minds delivering an exceptional service to their clients.
A strong internal team ethos exists and that is reflected throughout, so team away days, group lunches are just examples of how they instil a strong team focus.
There are very clear internal paths of progression, so opportunities for development are available.
- Understand, manage and deliver client expectations and needs
- Produce and maintain a detailed client plan which will include market and client overview, account objectives, key relationships – existing and new
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business
- Provide detailed project briefs to the client service team
- Regular client correspondence including client visits, reviews and resolutions
- UK and overseas travel required to build and develop client relationship
- Experience of working with key accounts
- Strong market and commercial awareness
- Confident communication skills always focusing on the objective
- Ability to multi task managing several projects at one time
- Work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, positive and passionate about developing and maintaining a successful account
- Ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Retail, POS experience
- Design or advertising experience
- Relationship management skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across the Company
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be a team player who can work alongside the wider team to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard.
- Able to multi task and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.