£18,000 + Free parking, paid company sick leave and company pension after probation period.
Initially a 1 Year contract, may become permanent for the right person.
Our client is a leading provider of integration services for refugees. They provide housing support for refugees and their subsidiary training arm provides training, career advice and employer engagement to the local community.
To provide administrative support for several different training contacts. To support tutors and other staff with course enrolment and ensuring paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible on a day to day basis for the administration and coordination of training and Career Service provisions; compile weekly delivery reports, update internal teams on all provisions to encourage referrals and provide progress reviews to support NCS.
- Maintain positive relations with funding and awarding bodies, ensuring accurate reporting and recording systems uphold the high standards of contract administration.
- Liaise with external college and training providers and stakeholders to ensure staff attend the relevant training.
- Support the delivery team in managing and coordinating training provision.
- Monitor and administrate accurate and timely enrolments for all courses; Upload of ILR data
- Supporting tutors at the beginning and end of courses; organising necessary paperwork to initiate delivery and efficient administration to meet enrolment, registration, feedback and certification deadlines.
- Attending meetings with partner organisations for audits and data surgeries.
- Maintain and monitor the waiting lists for courses; liase with marketing, internal and external stakeholders to advertise courses and maximise referrals.
- Support Job Club; attend at least once a week to inform delivery and provide cover where necessary.
- Manage the training email account.
- To understand and comply with company policy and procedures including Safeguarding and GDPR.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience of administrative process (preferably within a training environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent I.T. skills; including extensive knowledge of Microsoft systems and ILR data management experience
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise and work independently and effectively whilst managing own workload
- Satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check
- Commitment to delivering quality services
- An understanding of and commitment to promoting equality and diversity
- Ability to work towards set targets and deadlines
Education & Qualifications
- 5 GCSE’s at A-C including English and Maths
- Level 4 qualifications or higher
- Satisfy completion of an Enhanced DBS check
- Bilingual: Arabic or Somali (desirable, not essential)
To be considered for this role please include your CV and a covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria.