Visual Studio Consultant
Are you looking for a new opportunity to use your existing high level of customer service and admin skills within an enjoyable small team environment? If so, read on???
Wesley Media is a specialist supplier of audio/visual services to a nationwide customer base of venues, including Crematoria and Registry Offices. With over 20 years of experience we have established ourselves as the market leader within our field.
With ambitious plans to expand the reach of our Visual Services Department we have an exciting full time administration opportunity available.
The role will involve working in a helpdesk environment, liaising with professional ceremony arrangers and members of the public to process new and existing orders, as well as oversee the successful submission of media files.
- Taking and progressing time sensitive requests to successful completion
- Handling incoming / outbound calls (no cold calling)
- Accurate, concise note taking, which requires the ability to type whilst on the phone
- Communicating with both our Visual Studio and Music Department.
- Data entry using our bespoke database
- Occasional admin based roles within our music department
The successful candidate will display the following qualities:
- Previous customer service experience
- A friendly and professional phone manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- An adaptable approach to changing workloads and ability to work under pressure when required
- Team player
- The foresight to spot and resolve potential issues
- The personality to build a good rapport with team members and customers alike
- A positive influence of your fellow team members
- Strong IT skills / computer literacy
- Excellent standards of literacy, spelling and grammar
- Good time management and ability to use initiative
Wesley Media Offers:
- Normal working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.50am until 5pm.
- Full training and ongoing 1-2-1 feedback and support.
- Competitive Salary. Negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Pension contributions.
- Starting leave allowance of 20 days plus 8 bank holidays per year.
- An enjoyable and focused working environment surrounded by many creative types (our team boasts many musicians, photographers, videographers, artists etc.)
- Seasonal social events and occasional perks throughout the year
- Centrally located premises close to Kettering town centre, train station and bus routes
- Free refreshments