Do you have experience as a payroll assistant? Have you worked previously on GANEtime? Then please read on!
Location: Godstone, Surrey
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: End of August 2019
Rate: GBP9-GBP10.50 per hour (PAYE)
Randstad CPEContact: Sophie Clemmence (Maidstone branch)
I am looking for an experienced payroll assistant to join a well known contractor in the Godstone area for a long term contract. Working alongside a huge office based team, there will be continued support and training whilst you settle into the role.
Key Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Marinating full GANE reports for over 300 employers - both workers and staff
- Chase operation leads for information individually, having self motivation
- Liaise with subcontractors, operations staff and workers
- Maintain accurate records and update Holidays, Absences and Payments made - on both Excel spreadsheets and GANE
- Carry out weekly payroll records and distribute relevant information to various agencies at the start of the week
- General admin based duties when required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- GANEtime experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Used to working with deadlines in a structured and detailed manor
- Previous administrative experience
- Must be IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Interested? Please contact Sophie Clemmence at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch on or email me at
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.