Digital Marketing Manager - 30K - Berkshire
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to lead and manage all paid and organic digital campaigns for my client. This will include devising ways to increase brand impact and traffic to the website, the creation of lead generation campaigns, management of the social media activity and overall responsibility for all digital communications.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Using a test and learn approach, review, recommend, implement and optimise paid digital advertising campaigns inc. PPC, paid display advertising, remarketing, social, native etc. Using analytics, measure and analyse performance of all digital marketing activities, ensuring continuous improvements and greater ROI is delivered through all digital channels including but not limited to:
- Click through rate
- Conversion rate
- Bounce rate
- Increase/Decrease in traffic
- Spend per customer acquisition
Collaborate with Managing Director and Content Media Manager to build out the paid acquisition strategy by customer type and channel (including paid media and social).
Ensuring a seamless journey from channel to check out in support of paid/organic campaigns, collaborate on IT, to optimise on-site customer journeys and conversion paths across common page types. These include:
- member area
- Quote request forms
- Landing pages
- Home page
- Tools listing page
- eMail sign-up
Work with the Content Media Manager to ensure all written/uploaded/imported website content is optimised for and in-line with google standards (specifically for SEO).
Optimise onsite search ensuring on-site search is complementing the customer journey and performing as it should.
Liaise, influence and build relationships with the wider marketing (email, social, content, graphics) resource and external agencies, to ensure effective support of paid/organic campaigns.
Provide other ad hoc support as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive hands on experience planning and managing digital paid (Google and social) and organic campaigns.
- Extensive experience running and implementing paid social campaigns.
- Knowledge/Experience of using a CMS, preferably WordPress.
- Analytical - naturally inquisitive thinker who can analyse complex data and draw conclusions, giving confident feedback.
- Flexible and able to Multi-task - ability to adjust to work processes or procedures, adapt to others, work effectively and in a positive manner when under pressure or in ambiguous situations.
- Proactive and deadline driven - a self-starter with excellent organisational skills.