Internal Recruiter - Editorial
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established recruiter to join our internal recruitment team in the UK's largest news publisher, with a focus on securing talent primarily for our editorial roles across all of our regional titles.
Our mission is simple; to provide an outstanding candidate and stakeholder experience. You will be required to use a variety of recruitment tools to drive candidate attraction, playing a pivotal role in the continued improvement of an established and proactive inhouse model.
Supported by a friendly and experienced team, you will support in the delivery of an exceptional recruitment service that meets organisational targets for internal stakeholders and provides a first class recruitment experience for all applicants.
Based out of the Liverpool Echo offices, and as part of a HR Shared Service function, you will join a fun and vibrant team, where our values of determination, collaboration and imagination run through everything we do. From team nights out, to the races, to bi-annual HR conferences and a casual dresscode policy, it really is a great place to work!
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Record, Sunday Mail and more than 100 distinguished regional titles including Ayrshire Post, West Lothian Courier, Stirling Observer, Paisley Express and Lennox Herald.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
· Proactive sourcing of candidates and coordinating the entire recruitment process for c30 roles at any one time
· Responsibility for end to end recruitment for all regional editorial roles (UK wide)
· Acting as a subject matter expert for hiring managers who have not used the internal recruitment service before
· Proactively build talent pools across multiple geographical areas using relevant job boards and Linkedin
· Regularly post job related content on Linkedin to showcase us an employer of choice
· Utilising broadbean technology to advertise on relevant job boards
· Conduct initial CV screening for all candidates before submitting to hiring manager
· Deliver an exceptional service to Hiring Managers to positively build on the reputation of the internal recruitment service across the business
· Provide a first-class recruitment experience to all internal and external applicants throughout process, delivering robust and timely feedback
· Monitor own recruitment success throuh hiring manager engagement levels and time to hire
· Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Develop relationships with universities/journalism lecturers
· Promote a positive Company image to candidates throughout recruitment cycle
· Attend job fairs and career events as required
The Ideal Candidate
· You will enjoy recruitment with experience of recruiting and sourcing talent for hard-to-fill roles
· Be a proficient user of Linkedin with the ability to form and develop strong networks with candidates
· Be comfortable managing a high volume workload and working efficiently
· Be able to demonstrate experience working to targets and comfortable taking full accountability for end to end recruitment vacancies
You will be a proven agency or internal resourcer/recruiter who is looking for a role where they have full ownership of a critical business area. You will have the confidence and gravatis to hit the ground running and develop strong relationships with key editorial stakeholders across the business. You will understand that any recruitment role comes with 'ups and downs', and will be able to manage your workload in an efficient and effective manner.
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, discounted gym membership, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.