Business Development Manager
Sopra Steria Recruitment Ltd are hiring a Business Development Manager to join a leading energy provider. This opportunity is mostly remote working and comes with a very generous commission structure, you can expect to earn over GBP100,000 OTE!
This is an exciting opportunity to work a company who is rapidly growing. They are looking for an experienced, driven, and dynamic Business Development Manager to nurture and grow a sales pipeline of new business through effective prospecting and client visits.
Business Development Manager Key responsibilities:
- Achieve new business sales
- New business sales process from initial prospecting through to contract negotiation
- Identify and present to clients how you can save them both time and money
- Devise acquisition strategies through effective and visible account planning
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and ensure sales activity records are reported and maintained
Business Development Manager Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a Business Development Manager role, selling into Corporate companies
- It would be a huge advantage if you have experience in the energy industry but not essential
- Ability to devise acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning
- Able to evidence pipeline development and growth strategies to ensure forward opportunity
- Strong achievement drive, self-motivation and relationship management capability
- Analytical thinking with strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Proven high level of pure new business delivery
- An understanding of sales metric
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- To be organised and ensure all opportunities are maximised
- To be professional and work effectively within a team
- To be resilient and motivated at all times
- To adhere to data protection regulations including supplier confidentiality
- Numerate and accurate with ability to solve detailed problems and use own initiative
- Full UK driving license
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Days of work Monday to Friday
- Hours of work 9am to 5pm
- Great Commission Structure
If this sounds like an opportunity that would interest you then please send across your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.