Croydon, Greater London
If you are a purchasing or buying professional with first-class negotiation skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to take on an exciting, new challenge with a forward-thinking business.
Our client is the UK's leading office services and products company, with over 21,000 customers nationwide. They are now looking for a Procurement Executive to join their friendly team in Croydon.
- Salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Your birthday off
- Welcoming and fast-paced work environment
- Enhance your existing experience with a successful business
As a Procurement Executive, you’ll source a wide range of products across various channels, using both an existing supplier base and your own initiative.
Working as part of a team and to strict deadlines ,you will find the most suitable product at the most cost-effective price.
To be considered as a Procurement Executive, you will need:
- Procurement experience
- Administration experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word (all candidates being interviewed will be expected to take an Excel test)
- A highly-organised approach
- The ability to build effective working relationships
Other companies may call this role Buyer, Purchaser, Procurement Co-ordinator, Purchasing Executive, Purchasing Co-ordinator or Supply Chain Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Procurement Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.