Deputy Care Manager
Deputy Care Manager
Kingswood and Clifton, Bristol
If you are a passionate care professional with great leadership skills and an understanding of care regulations, this is a brilliant opportunity to support the success of services that are changing lives in Bristol.
Cintre is a not-for-profit organisation that provides regulated support services to adults with a variety of mental health conditions and learning disabilities.
We are now looking for a Deputy Care Manager to join us and support the delivery of our services at Cintre House in Clifton and In-Via in Kingswood.
Cintre House is our original residential service, offering support for up to seven adults in a welcoming, homely atmosphere. In-Via is our supported living service and provides accommodation to adults with lower support needs.
- Competitive salary
- 27 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
We believe our employees are integral to our success. As such, we offer excellent development opportunities and place a strong focus on ensuring that staff are happy, challenged and engaged.
In this important role, you will have the chance to help shape two of our key services and support individuals in increasing their confidence and maximising their independence.
As the Deputy Care Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day running of our care services at Cintre House and In-Via.
Ensuring compliance with CQC regulations, you will:
- Lead, motivate and inspire staff to deliver a high-quality service
- Create a welcoming environment where both service users and staff can thrive
- Ensure that the needs of all service users are understood and met
- Manage a small caseload of service users
- Set-up and chair reviews of care plans
- Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
To join us as a Deputy Care Manager, you will need:
- Experience of working with vulnerable individuals with various complex needs and situations
- Previous experience or knowledge of a care specialism, such as mental health or autism
- Line management experience or a supervisory accreditation or equivalent
- Knowledge of the care sector and its regulatory framework and standards
- To be IT literate and confident using MS Office packages
- At a minimum, an NVQ Level 3 qualification and care certificate
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Deputy Manager, Assistant Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Healthcare Supervisor, Care Team Leader, Senior Social Worker or Senior Care Worker.
This is a full time role, working as part of a rota.
Webrecruit and Cintre are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Deputy Care Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.