Data Analyst (Electricity)
Job Title: Data Analyst (Electricity)
Salary: Competitive DOE
Have you worked for an Electricity Supply organisation, and do you have knowledge of Settlements or Dataflow processes? If so, we are looking for a Data Analyst with Electricity experience to work for a technology company who have developed a suite of end-to-end systems for the Gas and Electricity Supply markets. Working within their Managed Service department, The Data Analyst will be supporting energy suppliers who operates these systems and provide them with a high level of service and expertise. So, if you are analytical with Settlements or Dataflow knowledge - apply today!!!
- Working in the Electricity Team providing support to a number of energy suppliers.
- Processing industry dataflow relating to Settlement Data Quality performance in the Electricity NHH domestic & non-domestic market
- Manage Data Quality using various functions within REGMAN software
- Run daily reports to identify missing Change of Supplier (CoS) loss D0086s and MPANs
- Experience working within an electricity supply business
- Knowledge of Settlements Administration processes
- Knowledge of Dataflows and associated processes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical with strong Excel skills with a passion for technology
- Problem solving ability with an attention to detail