Photography quality Consultant
Our National Automotive client are recruiting for a Quality Specialist for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role will be working with the quality control team in Corby and involves analysing and quality checking visual images.
The role is working between the hours of 7pm and 7am Monday- Friday.
The quality control specialist works within the product design team and plays a crucial role in ensuring all photography of our vehicles is delivered on time. You will also help maintain quality with both internal and external partners. Reporting to the Head of User Experience, you will work closely with cross-functional teams in both technology and operations.
The role requires someone with the ability to build strong relationships, as well as influence and nurture the outcomes of the team. You will also work closely with external partners and photography production teams to ensure that production is delivered on time, within budget and to the clients meticulous level of detail.
You will provide project planning and the necessary administrative management across our imagery process. You will also provide advice and support in the training of the photography production team.Key skills and experience required:
- Proven experience with photography optimisation, product placement, visual merchandising or within a similar role
- A strong collaborator and communicator who can establish rapport and build relationships across the business
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, with a proven ability to deliver a project on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills with great diplomacy and an ability to nurture and build relationships
- Experience in co-ordinating and managing external partners and asset production teams
- A meticulous level of detail, with a drive for perfection and a willingness to explore
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate visual and conceptual ideas using Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of digital content delivery and infrastructures
- Proficiency using project management and graphic tools
- An acute understanding of Lean/Takata manufacturing processes, and other forms of Lean/agile
- Photoshop or other image editing software skills
- Previous experience managing photography and image production teams
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy